[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} lecture 12 in the Yogataravali lecture series of Prof K S Kannan

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:51:16 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nagaraj Paturi <nagarajpaturi at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 6:29 AM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} lecture 12 in the Yogataravali lecture
series of Prof K S Kannan
To: Bharatiya Vidvat parishad <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namaste sir,
               I am Hari Ganesh S a student volunteer from Samskruta Samiti
IIT Madras. This week the lecture 12 in the Yogataravali lecture series of
Prof K S Kannan is scheduled on this Sunday. The details of the program are
as follows

Title of talk: Yogataravali -12
Speaker: Vidyanidhi Prof K S Kannan
Date: 18th October 2020 (this Sunday)
Time : 10:30am to 11:30am
Zoom Video Conference link*: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5885656975*
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5885656975>

The lectures used to happen every Saturday. But this week it is scheduled
on Sunday. I kindly request to announce the change in the timings of the
lecture on your Bharateeya Vidwat Parishad forum

Dhanyavaadam
Hari Ganesh S
Samskruta Samiti Volunteer
IITM