[Advaita-l] Mandukya UP - Praviviktabhuk definition

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:23:40 EDT 2020

Thank you everyone for you kind attention to my query. I like the way Sri Praveen Bhat explains Praviviktam Bhuk as the sushma sharira. Makes sense to me. Thank you.

While I see the Vishvanarah: in the awake state what is the significance of Taijasa in the dream state? Is it the way dreams appear as if in daylight, and with other lights, even though we sleep in a dark room?
Within the upanishad Virat and Hiranyagarbha are not mentioned. Do they appear in karika or bhashya? What is the source for these names.
Thank you.
Soma