[Advaita-l] New Members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Oct 24 02:08:11 EDT 2020

Akash Gupta
-----------

I am Akash Gupta, live in Alwar-Rajasthan. My age is 30 years old. I
am interested to know "What is universe, How it runs, Who I am, What
is purpose of my life, What is goal of a human and how to achieve it
etc." I think all such topics can be explore through advaita vedantas
because this philosophy is estabilished very ancient.

Abhishek
--------

I am interested to know more about Adi Shankaracharya and I try to study
meanings of each stotram and I am seeking the subtler and subtlest meanings
encoded in each stotram.