[Advaita-l] Questions regarding the Isa Upanishad verse 1

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:12:27 EDT 2020

OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Revered Self,

Sadar Pranam,

Thank you for pointing me to the santi mantra of the Isa Upanishad. My
questions were, however, regarding the first verse of the Isa Upanishad
proper. I am however thrice blessed that I could find some very needed
guidance on the Santi Mantra.
If someone could direct me to a resource on the first verse of the Isa
Upanishad I'll be very grateful. I have the Isa Upanishad commentaries by
the monks of the Ramakrishna order and am also reading Sri Sri Swami
Krishnananda Ji's works on it as well.

Maybe too many books lead to more ignorance......I'm however at a loss to
find resources to imbibe the first mantra. Any help would be appreciated.

Pranam,

OM
Kartik Vashishta
OM