[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Sep 3 03:05:00 EDT 2020

Prayes Majmudar
---------------

I am currently reading Swami Chinmayananda's commentary on the Mandukya
Upanishad and Gaurapada Karika. A search on the internet for the meaning of
one of the shlokas from the Mandukya Upanishad led me to an older post on
this forum. I have a great interest in vedanta and have read many books on
the subject, such is why I want to join the forum. I am also a beginner
Sanskrit student. I have been studying Sanskrit for the last two years. I am
based in Texas, USA.

Raghavendra K H

Namaskara, I am Raghavendra, in pursuit of thuriyananda, officially initiated
to advaita-vedanta by a guru of lineage from Chidananda
Avadhuta(Hampi,Karnataka). However I am presumed virtual disciple of
Paramarthananda Swamiji from Chennai. I practice astanga yoga to improve
sadhana chathustaya sampathi. I am looking to learn by means of satsangha

Raghava