[Advaita-l] Ishvara is a matter for understanding rather than belief

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:38:53 EDT 2020

A conversation based on 'Coming in to harmony with Life' through an
attitude of surrender to Ishvara.

Swami Dayananda's vision of the universe as:
The PRESENCE of reality in the form of a functioning order that is
perfectly in keeping with the intelligent arrangement it is
is a vision we can; learn to abide in. When we are living in this vision we
come into harmony with life as it is right here, right now AS WE ARE. While
abiding in this vision we are released from the basis of conflict or
friction.
The link below is a conversation about this extraordinary way of seeing
EVERY experience we are facing. Whether this be thoughts and reactions,
what other people are saying and doing, or the circumstances we are facing.
Without an attitude of acceptance, we can’t help but BE reactive. When we
are reactive, we can’t remain the same in the face of changing appearances.
In order to face experiences without resistance means.

The link below is the full video.

https://youtu.be/kT668weAb1U