[Advaita-l] Atharvashiras Upanishad Lecture PART 3

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:27:53 EDT 2021

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 9:04 AM sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l <

>  Dear Sri Keshava Mahadeva,
> You Write:"the Pashu i.e. Jivatma gets liberated and attains Para Kailasha
> to engage in the eternal service to Para Shakti & Parama Shiva."
> The above statement is not in tune with the teachings of Upanishad
> Sages.What is the use of engaging in the eternal service to Para Shakti &
> Parama Shiva who are anAtma and Arta?

Sir, the speaker in those videos has identified himself with  'Shiva
Vishishtadvaita' school.  For them such a moksha/mukti is quite
admissible.

Since for Advaitins the maxim 'that which is not contradictory (with us) in
other schools is acceptable', applies, certain aspects are admissible. Such
talks give us references for our idea of Shiva - Vishnu abheda.

regards
subbu