[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 201, Issue 7

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:42:17 EDT 2021

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 12:39 AM Indira Sastry via Advaita-l <

> Namasthe Subramaniamji
> Sorry I forgot to mention, the upanyasa will be in Kannada. I attached the
> flyer. But it was too big. so it was not posted in the group. I repeat the
> message again.
> This coming Saturday that is* April 10th at 7.00 AM IST/9.30 Eastern zone
> time America for one hour
>
> * Vidwan Dr. Veni Madhava shastri B Joshi is givingupanyasa on Brahma Sutra
> Shankara Bhashya on the topic"Arambhadhikarana 2-1-6-14/20 in kannada*
> through the google meet. *
> Any interested jijnasu can listen to the talk through the link copied here.
>
> Here is the link to the lecture: https://meet.google.com/jdk-uwee-fia
> Thanks

Thanks for the clarification.  I shall share this in many groups.  Also,
pl. check your email status for replying to Advaita l forum.  Your
post/reply comes with the entire digest for the day.  Now I am truncating
all the other posts from coming along with my reply.

regards
subbu