[Advaita-l] Who is the Relative

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 29 20:56:10 EDT 2021

  Dear friends,"The jnana which can't make the atma darsana is not the jnana.  By understanding this sutra every one should try to get Atma Jnana"
The question is HOW?
Can anybody reveal the answer to the above questionin a simple and direct way without resorting to
too much of technical words &scholasticism and confining only to the
essence of upanishads .
Wtth respectful namaskarsSreenivasa Murthy