[Advaita-l] Gajendra moksham

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:55:39 EDT 2021

Namaste sir. Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts on the subject.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, 18:47 Kuntimaddi Sadananda, <kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Kaushikji - PraNAms
>
> Potana in Telugu Bhagavatam beautifully describes the Gajendra moksham -
> very devotional poetry.

Very true. Pothanas works is highly revered among the telugu people.
In fact it's believed that shri narayana himself came to write the last
slokha in the gajendra moksha explaining how narayana came running to save
gajendra as vyasa bagavan  doesn't go into detail in this matter.