[Advaita-l] Gajendra moksham

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:18:16 EDT 2021

Your conclusion is quite splendid. Indeed the teaching of bagavatham is in
line with the teaching of our acharyas nay, the teaching of our acharya's
is in line with bagavatham.
Please refer to me as "kaushik", no need to add 'ji' as I am just 19 years
of age and you are older than me.
Namo narayanaya

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, 20:43 Vinodh via Advaita-l, <