[Advaita-l] Brahmasutra-adhyasa-bhashya with Bhashya-ratna-prabha-tika

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:06:34 EDT 2021

Namaste,

Gurugala Bhagavan Swami Ramananda Avadhutaru attained Mahasamadhi. He had
guided me to continue teaching Vedanta instead of going back to work. I
feel His prerANa to conduct brahmasUtra-adhyAsa-bhAShya-pATha with
bhAShya-ratna-prabhA TIkA created by another Swami Ramananda ji.ЁЯЩПЁЯП╜

Those who are interested may kindly let me know. Mostly, the pATha online
(Google Meet) will be in the same morning slot 6-7 IST when we had
Vicharasagara.

It will be a daily pATha, except on Thursday and prathamA tithi. Sanskrit
vyAkaraNa, tarka and Vedanta study is expected for the pATha to be not
difficult. It will begin after a couple of weeks and continue as long as it
takes. Please note that the merely curious may not benefit from the pATha
as it needs commitment.

Pls register by sending your name, background in vyAkaraNa, tarka and
Vedanta by Whatsapp to 8554899210 or email bhatpraveen at gmail dot com.

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* рдпреЗрдиреЗрджрдВ рд╕рд░реНрд╡рдВ рд╡рд┐рдЬрд╛рдирд╛рддрд┐, рддрдВ рдХреЗрди рд╡рд┐рдЬрд╛рдиреАрдпрд╛рддреНред Through what should one know
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */