[Advaita-l] brahmA, viShNu and rudra

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 05:49:29 EDT 2021

>> Please note that brahmA, viShNu and rudra are special sons
>> of Adi mAtA caNDikA. They are involved in continuous
>> research and development with focus on vidyAs related
>> to the three guNa-s.
>>
>How can the sarvajna isvara need development and research?? He is omnipotent.

Namaste Shri Kaushik,

What I am writing is based on my understanding.

Ishvara who is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent is an asymptotic state.
brahmA, viShNu and rudra  are super advanced spiritual beings. From our level
they are no different from Ishvara, It is like a student in Std I (us) regarding his
teacher as all knowing.
Yet, brahmA, viShNu and rudra are themselves involved in an eternal sAdhanA.
They are our well wishers, our guru-s, our protectors. The are the embodiments
of Ishvara (tattva) for us.

You can ignore this viewpoint if this does not appeal to you.

Regards,
Shrinivas Gadkari