[Advaita-l] From Sri Krishna karnamrutam

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 31 00:12:53 EDT 2021

Dear Sir,                  We all know the birth & child heroic acts of lord kirshna.  His Gokul life is eternal and indicated his incarnation of Lord Vishnu. How ever , there is no much details mentioned about Radha Devi belived to be incarnation of Maha Lakshmi,a divine consort of Krishna. Every one gives more importance to her in mathura/brindavan as 'Radhe Radhe' a divine greeting more fritufull than Jai Sri Krishna. I mean one can easily reach Goukula vasi or abode of krishna by rembering/chanting the name of Radha Rani. It is believed that she can only undertand the divine love of krishna rather than his asta wifes and thousands of gopika's.
My Questions to you sir: Any mention of Rahda's birth and her parental family in the purana's/scripts as a divine incarnation of maha laskhmi. Please show some light also the childhood of Radha Devi, how she raised and broguht to Krishna.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara