[Advaita-l] " काशीमृतिमोक्षनिर्णयः " By " Mahamahopadhyaya " Dr. Manidravida SastryGal. - English Translation

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 10 05:40:54 EST 2021

Although it is not relavant to this thread and i was searching for the article regading death, I foundInteresting article/writeup from the Bolg spot of Sh. SV Girish. Here is the LINK for this excellent wrtie up on 'Preparting for Death'.
https://girishsv.blogspot.com/2021/09/preparing-for-death.html

Preparing for Death

|  |
Preparing for Death

In a letter that he wrote in 1789, Ben Franklin, one of the leaders of the American Revolution, wrote: Our new C...

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara