[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Feb 1 01:30:13 EST 2021

Nalin Kanth
-----------

I am from a smartha family traditionally owing allegiance to sankaracharya
mutt. personally i am interested in advaitha in trying to understand  and
practice

Bala Narayan
------------

I have been studying Advaita Vedanta scriptures from gurus like Pujya Swami
Dayananda, Sw. Paramarthananda, Sw Tattvavidananda, Sw. Omkarananda & Sw.
Guruparananda. Also, I am attending the classes conducted by Prof.
Ramasubramanian, lectures uploaded in Veda Dharma Paripalana Sabha etc.

Sri Rasel
---------

I obtained the title of "Master" of Neti Yoga years ago.  This means simply
that I was exposed to the core teachings of Advaita Vedanta as Neti Yoga is
the "American" version of Advaita Vedanta.  Our times require that the
philosophy of Advaita Vedanta be shared to heal and bring together the human
race; revealing the truth of "I am He!"  I am beginning again my studies and
preparing to take on Yogis.  Namaste!