[Advaita-l] Sri Avudai Akkal - Advance Notice of 2021 Program in Chennai

Cheenu cheenu.blueocean at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 18:34:24 EST 2021

Dear All

Readers would be aware that in Sep 2020, there were two programs on the life and teachings of Sri Avudai Akkal. Sri Nochur Acharya presented his discourse on Sri Akkal and Smt Gayathri Venkataraghavan a shirt Carnatic vocal concert of Akkal songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LS038K-jwKY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FRIJp1Ncw

Our program for this year is now finalised, We are delighted to inform you that Smt Vishaka Hari Ji will present a program on Sri Avudai Akkal at Rasika Ranjani Sabha, Mylapore-Chennai on Friday 17 Sep 2021.

Also planned for the day is a Carnatic vocal concert by Smt Nisha Rajagopal.

These two programs are planned from 5.30 to 8.30 PM.

All with the grace of Sri Bhagawan and Sri Avudai Akkal.

Regards
Cheenu

PS: please forward to your family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone