[Advaita-l] Atma and Ishvara in mantra 6 Mandukya Upanishad.

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:46:39 EST 2021

 Pranams Sadanandaji.That is interesting. Thank you.

    On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 06:13:35 PM EST, Kuntimaddi Sadananda <kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Soma - PraNAms
It is not just mantra 6 - in the description of every state - waking, dream, and deep sleep states, the Upanishad presents both from the point of micro and macro references. Mantra 6 deals with the deep-sleep state.
Hari Om!Sadananda