[Advaita-l] Datta Devotees Group - Newly formed

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:01:20 EST 2021

 AVADHOOTA CHINTANA SHREE GURUDEV DATTA🌹

Namaste 🙏to all Datta devotees.
Here is an opportunity to learn to chant

🕉️ SRI      GURUCHARITAM           DWISAAHASRI 🕉️

This consists of  🌹 2000 shlokas 🌹in sanskrit written by ‼️ Paramahamsa
Parivraajakaacharya Sri Sri Vasudevananda Saraswathi ( tembe ) Swamy
Maharaj ‼️
Through WhatsApp and Telegram group.

Audio message of shlokas will be posted daily in the group.
Pls join via the below given link

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/L5VPzRztWJoFiK5jNucKI0

Follow this link to join my Telegram group:

https://t.me/joinchat/HDP8RDqaL88EkqEU

Regards
Raj shinde
9632109838