[Advaita-l] WHY CAN'T SHIVA BE SPOTTED BY SATELLITE ......

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 06:44:51 EDT 2021

WHY CAN'T SHIVA BE SPOTTED BY SATELLITE, IF HINDUS CLAIMED HIM TO BE ON
KAILASH PARBAT (HIMALAYA)?

Recently in Quora (a Q&A platform), this query arose.

The reply was beautifully explained by an American, F. Shant, PhD from St.
Louis Uni., 30+ years Practicing Practical Hindu Spirituality. Do read and
keep forwarding

Human eyes and recording equipment can't record what dogs and cats see at
night. Then came infrared cameras. We realized shortcomings of our eyes.
Microscope started seeing cells. Scientists went on to build bigger and
bigger microscopes, electron microscopes, just realized that smallest part
of independent existence, has many parts. Then came CAT scans, PET scans,
MRIs, we started seeing what nobody knew existed.

When scientists thought we knew everything, came dark matter. Never seen or
heard of earlier, but now believed to occupy about 75% of space. Again we
knew we didn't know anything.

AS A TRAINED SCIENTIST I CAN SHARE THE REAL SECRET OF WHY.....

For seeing Shiva on that mountain, we need different eyes. Once we have
those, He can be seen not just on Kailash by scientists, but everywhere and
anywhere, because that mountain is not the only place He is, He is
everywhere.

This separate set of eyes required are those of mind, those of heart, those
of dedication, those of surrender.

Once that comes, rest all falls into place.🙏