[Advaita-l] Ekadashi

Aravind M aravindeie13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:42:22 EDT 2021

In adviatha siddhantam ,nama chanting falls under bhakthi.It doesn't
directly lead to brahman realization..It will take to the doors of gnana
marga after many many births...Gnana marga is the only way to
moksha....maha sannidanam sringeri clearly said "gnana marga only way to
realization..mantra chanting,parayanam ,pooja,rituals are fr chitha shuddhi
only.."

On Wed 21 Jul, 2021, 11:04 AM Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l, <