[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Shri Harsha's Khandana Khanda Khadya (English)

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 02:04:28 EDT 2021

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 2:33 AM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <

> Namaste Vinodh ji
> Thanks for sharing that readable summary of khanDana-khanDa-khAdya
>
> Given that the nyAya school is the main pUrvapaxI for Sri Harsha, were
> there any post-Shankara nyAya texts which particularly analyse and dismiss
> advaitic assertions. I am aware of pre-Shankara texts of nyAya but not
> after him.

Dear Raghav ji,

There have been works by Naiyayika-s taking on Advaita post Shankara.
The Advaita
Ratna Rakshanam of Madhusudana Saraswati is a refutation of one such work
from the Nyaya school, post-Shankara.  If I remember right, that book was
authored by one Shankara....😊

regards
subbu