[Advaita-l] Advaita Resources

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:10:10 EDT 2021

OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Revered Self,

Sadar Pranam,

I wish you comfort and peace.

If not inconvenient to you, please let me know the following:

In the introduction to the book "Pancadasi of Sri Vidyaranya Swami by Sri
Swami Swahananda", Sri T.M.P. Mahadevan writes:

"There are two types of Advaita-works: (1)those that are intended to serve
as books of instruction for the follower, and (2) those that seek to show
through dialectics that the philosophical positions that oppose Advaita are
not tenable."

Please suggest me reading material of type "2" in English.

Pranam,

OM
Kartik Vashishta
OM