[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jun 5 03:52:35 EDT 2021

Manu Kashyap C M
widen my scope and also enlighten me with more knowledge and also share
thoughts.

Prashant Parikh
---------------

I am a student of Advaita Vedanta, having trained under several teachers
associated with the Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, among others.

Narayanan Balasubramanyam

Sri Gurubhyo Namaha.

Namaskarams.

I am interested in learning and practicing Advaita Vedanta. As a step in
this direction, I am learning Sanskrit.

I would like to be part of this group to learn and hopefully contribute
someday.

Narayanan
Chennai