[Advaita-l] On Ramana

Girish S V girishsv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:35:59 EDT 2021

In Swami Vivekananda's own words, "If I have told you one word for truth,
it was his (Ramakrishna’s) and his alone, and if I have told you many
things which were not true, which were not correct, which were not
beneficial to the human race, they were all mine, and on me is the
responsibility." (Source:
https://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.info/vivekananda/volume_3/lectures_from_colombo_to_almora/the_sages_of_india.htm
)

So a statement that "The "advaita vedanta" flavour that RKM dishes out
nowadays must be attributed to Swami Vivekananda and it does not have its
origin in Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa himself" seems to be flawed. Please
correct me if I am wrong and you have a source that states otherwise.

Also, perhaps it's just me,but calling it a "flavour that they are dishing
out" seems to be fairly condescending in my view.

Sincerely,
-G

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 3:00 PM Vasu Raghavan via Advaita-l <