[Advaita-l] On Ramana

Girish S V girishsv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:30:10 EDT 2021

Not to deviate from the main purpose of the group, but I will end here with
pointing out
(a) there was a statement that while Vivekananda preached Advaita, his Guru
did not
(b) when it was pointed out that Vivekananda preached only what his Guru
had said, the topic changed to how the RKM has been "infiltrated"
(c) I am not an expert on the Gita by any stretch, but when Sri Krishna
states in 4:11 that "O Partha! Whosoever worship Me through whatsoever
path, I verily accept and bless them in that way. Men everywhere follow My
path" I am going to accept that at face value.

I will not be responding any more on this topic.

Best regards,
-G