[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu May 13 01:46:51 EDT 2021

Ramachandran Ganesh
-------------------

Greetings! I have been a student of Sanskrit and advaita vedanta for several
years.

Santosh Das

I have read Bhagavad Gita and now I want to know more about Advaita Vedanta.
I am not able to understand how the soul in us is similar to the soul in the
supreme being. I also want to understand what Shankaracharya says about
Bhagavad Gita. The concept of universal oneness puzzles me hence I want to
gain some insight into that please too. I can't understand the Nirakara
Brahman but I am keen to understand it. I need to know how Brahman
realisation is the topmost realisation. I also want to know who are the
prominent Acaryas for Advaita Vedanta. Thanks.