[Advaita-l] Vichara Sagara Classes in English

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat May 15 22:16:54 EDT 2021

Namaste,

There was a sUkShma saMkalpa of being able to complete Vicharasagara before
Shankarajayanti and with Ishvara's anugraha, it has been possible. Today,
we completed Samskrita-Vicharasagara-pATha along with elaborate TippANa.
This prakaraNagrantha lives up to its name of being a sAgara of vichAra,
without leaving a single topic of interest to any mumukShu, so much so that
if I have to recommend a single work to study to any kind of adhikArI, it
would be Vicharasagara!

The recordings of these 191 classes conducted live with the onscreen book
are available at https://bit.ly/vicharasagara.

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */