[Advaita-l] 'Vishwa Guru Shankara' - App

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon May 17 00:49:37 EDT 2021

This App was developed by Pramod Bharadwaj when he was a BE student. It was
blessed by the Sringeri Jagadgurus.

https://vishvaguru-shankara-prabhan.en.aptoide.com/app

Description of Vishvaguru Shankara
Shree Shankaracharya was the greatest master of this land. Today, Sanatana
Dharma is still alive on this land because of his tremendous hard work and
selfless sacrifice. One must never forget the great work which he did for
us.

As an attempt to propagate the life history, teachings, tradition, ideals
and glory of Shankaracharya among the masses, we are presenting this
application. Hence the users are requested to share the application with
interested ones.

The content of the application is presented in a very simple way. If there
are any corrections or suggestions, please write to us at

vishvagurushankara7 at gmail.com