[Advaita-l] Fwd: DURGĀ PARAMEŚVARĪ AKHANDA PĀRĀYANAM

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:17:29 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 29, 2021 at 6:47 PM
Subject: DURGĀ PARAMEŚVARĪ AKHANDA PĀRĀYANAM
To: <advaitin at googlegroups.com>

DURGĀ PARAMEŚVARĪ AKHANDA PĀRĀYANAM:

As we are witnessing, the second wave of the pandemic has been more
ferocious. Our Ubhaya Jagadgurus have already guided us that praying to
Goddess Durgā Parameśvarī is the only way to overcome the pandemic. How can
the ever-compassionate mother neglect Her children who come to Her for
refuge!

We plead each one of you to be with us for at least one slot. Amba’s
compassion is sure to protect us all and restore peace and happiness that
we are seeking.