[Advaita-l] Bhagavad Gita - Chapter 8, Introduction in English

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:07:08 EST 2021

The summary provided on that page:

The main topic addressed by Krishna is chapter 8 of Bhagavad Gita is about
remembering God at the time of death to attain liberation or mukti after
death. This is a short video about an introduction to chapter 8 of Bhagavad
Gita before we dwell into the chapter in detail. Current sessions on
Bhagavad Gita and previous archives of all other classes premiered by the
param Vedanta group is available to view in our Param Vedanta YouTube
channel. Param Vedanta is a group of ardent seekers of Vedanta. To join
this group on telegram, please click the following link:
https://forms.gle/KRrGDQ5bXcwPDBjo6
<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqa2ZUX0o1Q3lMbmtMYjBkbGJmLW1hQVdDTFBoQXxBQ3Jtc0tuQ21OZGdaa1F0bk1xaWVObzE4Z24xNEQ1TG5pSWJaWmstZURFcE43YWhEWmZZWjlZV0xFa1phMVVOMWVLUU1SZkxILTl1WDlrblVJTTl5a1lhYktUanA4VFNRTmJKbkgyT0dpZV9qZEJXMDBUMUhMYw&q=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FKRrGDQ5bXcwPDBjo6>
This helps to get all the updates and notes from previous classes on
Bhagavad Gita. Class premiers on YouTube every Monday and Friday , 6:45 pm
IST.
SHOW LESS