[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: looking for biography info of Upanishad Brahmendra who wrote upanishad bhashyas

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:43:03 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vidya Jayaraman <vidyajay at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 6:39 PM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: looking for biography info of Upanishad
Brahmendra who wrote upanishad bhashyas
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

नमस्काराः,

Dr. V. Raghavan's Introduction to the UpeyanamaViveka and the following
articles of his.

1) Raghavan V. 1956. Upanishad Brahma Yogin, His life, Works and
Contribution to Carnatic Music. Journal of The Madras Music Academy.
113-150.

https://musicacademymadras.in/musicacademylibrary/admin/Music_Academy_Lib_DigLib/idocs/Vol.27_1956.pdf

2) Raghavan V. 1957. Upanishad Brahma Yogin, His life, Works and
Contribution to Carnatic Music. Journal of The Madras Music Academy.
151-152.

https://musicacademymadras.in/musicacademylibrary/admin/Music_Academy_Journal_Indexes/idocs/1957.-151-152.pdf

3) Raghavan V., 1968. Preceptors of Advaita, Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Sankara
Mandir, Secunderabad. 328-336

https://archive.org/details/Preceptors.of.Advaita

Some recent work on the Ramatarangas and Ramashtapadi of Shri Upanishad
Brahmendra yogi may be found here, one rendered with audio,
that is currently in progress.

https://guruguha.org/the-rama-taranga-s-and-rama-ashtapadi-s-of-upanishad-brahmam/

https://guruguha.org/ramatarangam-of-shrimad-upanishad-brahmendra-yogi

https://guruguha.org/ramashtapadi-of-shri-upanishad-brahmendra-yogi-text/