[Advaita-l] Sri Avudai Akkal Program: Friday 17 Sep 2021

Cheenu cheenu.blueocean at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:33:09 EDT 2021

Dear Rasika
We extend a warm invitation to you and your family and friends to attend the program on Sri Avudai Akkal, a woman Tamil Saint who lived over 250 years ago.

The program on Friday 17 September 2021 is to bring Sri Akkal’s Tamil songs to the public as well as her teachings steeped in Advaita.

Vidushi Smt Nisha Rajagopalan will offer a Carnatic music recital of Sri Akkal songs commencing at 5 PM. She will be accompanied by Vidwan Sri RK Shriramkumar on the Violin and Vidvan Sri K Arunprakash on the Mridangam.

Kalaimamani  Smt Vishaka Hari will present a Harikatha on the blissful teachings drawn from the many Advaitic outpourings of Sri Avudai Akkal from 6.30PM to 8 PM.

Venue: Rasika Ranjani Sabha, Mylapore - Chennai