[Advaita-l] Mani Dravid Shastri lectures

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Sep 3 21:22:57 EDT 2021

[Was [Advaita-l] New members]

Sorry I meant to reply to you when you first joined the list but forgot.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021, Chandra Sekhar via Advaita-l wrote:

> 2. I have tried mailing Sundararaman_k at dataone.in for the lectures of
> Pujyasri Mani Dravida Shastrigal. The mail Id is not working and is
> returning the mail, please let me know the way to get these lectures as they
> are so profound and will help my learning.

Alas Shri Sundaramanji attained Kailasa some time ago.  I'm not sure what
happened to those lectures.  I suggest trying the Advaita Academy website
and I know there are lectures by Mani Dravidji on Youtube though I don't
know if they are the same ones.

Perhaps some list member knows more?