[Advaita-l] Mani Dravid Shastri lectures

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:02:41 EDT 2021

Namaste Chandramouliji,

I just stumbled across them while searching for something and was hoping
that they are in Sanskrit as I don't understand Tamil. Anyway, I tried
playing one randomly now from Advaitasiddhi and it appears that these were
recorded in old WAV format that the current day browsers like Chrome may
not support (unless tweaked perhaps). I did play one by opening the same
website on Firefox which popped up a window to download or stream via
Groove player on Windows 10. The latter worked well.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */