[Advaita-l] Inward and outward contemplation

Ven Balakrishnan ventzu at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 18:25:46 EDT 2021

Except that Sankara often says that neti, neti is the final teaching; once that is absorbed, one should direct attention towards that (BG), and should live on the strength of that (Brhad).  Sruti takes one to the point of neti, neti; thereafter it seems he is saying it is about absorption in knowledge.  That is what ‘who am I’ is doing.