[Advaita-l] mahAnyAsam in devanAgarI script

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:19:46 EDT 2021

Dear members,

Can any of you point me to a pdf or printed version of the mahAnyAsam
in *devanAgarI
*as chanted in the Telugu/Kannada speaking regions ? I have the the version
as practiced in tamilnadu (possibly the same as the kerala version); this
is the one published by rAmakrishna math in devanAgari as well as tamil
scripts (collected by shrI "Anna" subrahmanian) - however this version
seems to vary quite a bit from the mahAnyAsam book in kannada script
published by the same R.K. math.

Regards,
Shyam
--