[Advaita-l] TUNE WITH DIVINE ORDER

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 14 17:57:15 EDT 2022

Dear Sir,                  The virile philosophy of the Upanishads and Gita or of the Mahabharata in general, did not guide the society
That was the pity time of hopeless situation which made many hindu's to hide from the invaders and even forgetting their vedic strength. How ever Guru Nanak Dev brought revolutionary change in the system during 14-15th century to bring out the Guru Principle / Philosophy has made People from all varna-s joined Sikhism. Apart from this Nanak Guru , the founder of sikhism might have made a complete review and in depth understanding of  Shankara's -Advaita Philosophy.  Like Adi Shanakara he also made different Pontiffs/ Disciples at various placesmade the way to preach the non-duality from Sikh Guru 1- Guru10. The beauty is that it continued well until the beginning of the 17th century before our mother land went into the hands of british rule.
I have of the firm opinion under British Rule only we lost the treasures of core advaita although we got the technological benefit. Administration will never help the Advaita - Research, Neither it has any role in it or responsibility.
As per the Upanishadic word ritam: Ritam / Chanting has the vedic roots as it is based on binary code of language i.e Udatta/Anudatta/ Anuswara which can only be obtained by practise.

Dividing the  humanity into two groups - believers and non-believers:

This the pity of the current time, although the non-believers may not believe the god / or it concept, but they believe the superpower.
Ethiests like M.Karunanidhi, who died on August 7, aged 94, once asked where the Hindu god Ram studied engineering; he was asking for proof of the bridge (Ram setu) many Hindus believe helped the exiled prince lead an army of vaanars to Lanka.The DMK Supermo also once said Valmiki, the author of the Ramayan, had called the epic's hero a "drunkard". Surprisingly, he named his son with Christian philosophy where it also based on  God father or messenger of god.Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara    On Thursday, 14 April, 2022, 08:37:20 pm IST, Aravinda Rao <karavind09 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear sir,
I found the Hindi translation by Bhupinder Singh Bhaikhel to be very useful. There are several books on the net but I did not explore much.
Regarding sociological conditions, my comment was based on my general understanding of History. It was the time when the invaders were ruthlesslyconverting Hindus and the traditional Hindu teachers, as they are today, were unable to unite Hindus. c. Guru Nanak dev took the essential philosophy of the Upanishads and removed the social stratification which was a bane to Hinduism (and continues to be so). This is probably an unpalatable remark but it is my understanding.People from all varna-s joined Sikhism.
It is also seen that there are several Urdu words in the Grantha Sahib, as they had already entered the Indian languages. In the present article from the TOI, the word hukm, or universal order, is of Arabic origin but the meaning is as per the Upanishadic word ritam. An abundance of Urdu words has led to a misconception among some Sikhs that Sikhism is closer to Islam, whereas it is totally wrong to say so. Islam's monotheism is totally different from the non-dual sat of Sikhism, which is inclusive of all names and forms and does not divide humanity into two groups - believers and non-believers.
Aravinda Rao