[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Atrocities in Shankaracharya Sanskrit University.

Ven Balakrishnan ventzu at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 04:10:18 EDT 2022

And on the other hand, what a testament to openness and interest that these young people came to learn Sanskrit and hear about Vedanta, even though it is not their belief system.

“That this identity with all is his highest state, the Atman’s own natural supreme state.  When prior to this realisation of identity with all, he views the latter as other than himself, even by a hair’s breadth, thinking ‘This is not myself’, that is the state of ignorance” - Sankaracharya, Brhad Up Bhasya.

Sent from my iPad