[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Advaita lectures in Telugu - Brahmashri Yallanraju Srinivasa Rao

Aravinda Rao karavind09 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:58:23 EDT 2022

Another great teacher in Telugu, at present the only one teaching Vedanta
regularly in the Telugu states, is Swami Tattvavidananda Saraswati, whom I
regard as my Vedanta teacher.
His teachings on the Gita are seen in www.pravachanam.com
or, more precisely in
https://www.pravachanam.com/pravachanambrowselist2/815/12/20?field_pm_language_target_id=20