[Advaita-l] Fwd: Devotional aspects of Goswami Tulsidas

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 04:24:55 EDT 2022

Subbuji - PraNAms
Just a reminder. Shree Krishna Karnamrutam - was authored by Bilvamangala Leelasuka - many of the famous slokas on Krishna were written by him - such as - kasturi tilakam..;  angnaamanganaam antare maadhavam; mukhaara vindena padaara vindam..He starts his poetry - with the statement
Shaivaavyam na khalu tatra vichaarneeyam .. We are Shaivites but do not worry about it - 'We' mean the family.
Poet Potana who wrote the famous Telugu version of Bhagavatam, soaked with Bhakti, was also a Shaivite.
Vishishtadvaitins think in spite of their tradition, they accepted Lord Vishnu as the savior!
Currently, I am translating my father's elaborate commentary in Telugu on Goda Devi's (Andal's)  Tiruppavai. It is pakka Srivaishnavate book.
Hari Om!Sadananda