[Advaita-l] CORRECT UNDERSTANDING

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 15 21:24:19 EDT 2022

Dear friends,
Thefollowing Sruti mantras  declare ;

SatyaM  jnAnaM anantam  brahma || TaittarIya 2-1

sarvagM hyEtadbrahma  ayamAtmA  brahma ||

                                          ManDukyaMantra 2

brahmaivEdagM viSvaM  variShTham || muMDaka

ahamEvEdagam  sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-1

AtmaivEdagaM  sarvam  || Chandogya 7-25-2

Atmata EvEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-26-1

prapaMcOpaSamam  Sivam   advaitam  caturtham manyantE

       sa  AtmA sa  VijnEyaH || Mandukya mantra 7

>From the above quoted mantras it follows that

Aham which is myself and which is HERE and NOW

is Atman, Brahman. And also I am anantam and advaitam.

But my present understanding about myself is that

I am a limited being who has a beginning and end.

What Sruti is pointing out and my presentunderstanding
are diametrically opposite.
 Which is the correct understanding?
Answer for the above question based on sArvatrikapUrNAnuBava and which may be verified within oneself by oneself  may please be provided by the membersif they wish to respond.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy