[Advaita-l] Rama's promise to vibhishana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Wed Aug 17 05:09:02 EDT 2022

praNAms Sri Kameshwararao Prabhuji
Hare Krishna

If someone worships Brahman as Gopilola Krishna, Yashodanandan Krishna and so on it is Samvadi Bhrama. He will finally realise Brahman only.

  *   The parabrahman is ultimately nirguNa, nirAkAra, niravayava, nirvishesha jneya brahman only.  And this is the parama siddhAnta of shruti.  Hence we should not degrade it by worshiping parabrahman as kArya brahma/sOpAdhika brahMa / upAsya brahma or savishesha brahma.  bhAshyakAra is quite clear here.  OTOH we can eulogize sOpAdhika upAsya brahma as parabrahman and there is nothing wrong in it as we are elevating the stature of kArya brahma to the highest level of Upanishad pratipAdya nirvishesha brahma.  BrahmadrushtiH utkarshAt sUtra and bhAshya relevant here.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar YR