[Advaita-l] Fwd: What does REAL mean in physics | The Universe as per Quantum Physics & Vedanta | Nobel Prize | (Q&A)

Roberto Mallon Fedriani rmallonf at me.com
Tue Dec 6 08:44:38 EST 2022

I would appreciate any explanation of scholars/acharyas belonging to this group about how they see this scientific discovery relates to Advaita Vedanta —assuming pratyaksha pramanam can never reveal Brahman/Atman. It is easy to say “universe is unreal, as Maya…”, but,  is it so simple?

I am posing this question because many could misinterpret Physics as the new “pramana”… Some people may reach the conclusion that Vyaharika is “unreal”, even   to an extremely dangerous and erroneous point (…)

Thanks in advance to anybody that could give some ‘direction’ to advaitins on this kind of charvaka-discoveries.
We live in “The Age of the Great Confusion”..

Hari Om