[Advaita-l] Fwd: What does REAL mean in physics | The Universe as per Quantum Physics & Vedanta | Nobel Prize | (Q&A)

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:44:33 EST 2022

Namaste

You are on the right track. The only takeaway from modern Physics is the
importance of the observer. Without the observer there is no reality. The
reality of the universe depends on the observer.

But Science stops at the Observer and that is where Advaita begins. It
demands minimum qualifications like the four fold qualifications for those
who want to study Vedanta.

Let me be blunt and say for a person lacking in these qualifications the
Universe is Real. If he starts treating it as Unreal he is doomed to
Spiritual Death.

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 at 7:15 PM Roberto Mallon Fedriani via Advaita-l <

> I would appreciate any explanation of scholars/acharyas belonging to this
> group about how they see this scientific discovery relates to Advaita
> Vedanta —assuming pratyaksha pramanam can never reveal Brahman/Atman. It is
> easy to say “universe is unreal, as Maya…”, but,  is it so simple?
>
> I am posing this question because many could misinterpret Physics as the
> new “pramana”… Some people may reach the conclusion that Vyaharika is
> “unreal”, even   to an extremely dangerous and erroneous point (…)
>
> Thanks in advance to anybody that could give some ‘direction’ to advaitins
> on this kind of charvaka-discoveries.
> We live in “The Age of the Great Confusion”..
>
> Hari Om
>
> > El 5 dic 2022, a las 17:33, v.subrahmanian via Advaita-l <
> advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> escribió:

-Venkatesh