[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Dec 21 02:08:57 EST 2022

Sunil Kumar Johar
-----------------

I have retired fron a GoI Maharatna PSU. Now 70 years old.

I am a student of Spirituality and practising Yoga, Pranayam, Dhyan Sadhana
.I participate in Satsanga Sessions ad Ramana Kendra, Chinamaya Mission,
Ramkrishna Ashram  in Delhi , Anandamurty Gurumaa . I feel i shall be
benefitted with Advaita-l -- A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
  association  !Thank You

Deepa Srihari
-------------

Hari om, Deepa Srihari here,am from sringeri,am interested in knowing and
learning more about Shankara and his commentaries

Suresh Srinivasamurthy
----------------------

I am humble student of Vedanta and looking forward to learn from other
scholars and devotees.

Mike Roper

I have been interested in Advaita for over 50 years. I am a
physicist/mathematician/philosopher. Your advaita-vedanta.org is unique in its
depth and rigour. I would very much like to be involved in the Advaita-I

Karen Taylor

Am a devotee of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi, and am seeking better
understanding of Advaita Vedanta as way to deepen Self-inquiry meditation. Am
also seeking closer contact with others on similar spiritual path. Thank you
for your time.