[Advaita-l] Name of 21st century advaita scholars?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Mon Feb 7 00:24:31 EST 2022

praNAms
Hare Krishna

IMHO, you don’t have to go anywhere else in search of Advaita scholars,  here in this group itself you have many who are representing the traditional Advaita and teaching to the needy / deserved.  Sri Jaldhar Vyas Prabhuji, Sri Vidya Prabhuji, Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji, Sri V Subramanian prabhuji, Sri K Sadananda prabhuji, Sri Prof. VK prabhuji, Sri Chittaranjan Prabhuji, Sri Venkataraghavan Prabhuji to name the very few among others.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar