[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Pure Conscousness alone the Truth; all else is false - Vishnu Puranam

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 27 09:46:25 EST 2022

 Dear Sri Subramanian,Where do I come into picture in these shlokas from Vishnupuranam?Where is the need for  this purana?
Two simple lines from Chandogya Upanishad say all.The mantras are as follows ;ahamEvEdagaM sarvam ||Chandogya 7-25-1AtmaivEdagaM  sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-2Atmata EvEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-26-1
Mandukya upanishad mantra 2 reads thus:sarvagam hyEtada brahma ayamtmA brahma ||Is it not much better for a mumukshu to confine himself to Upanishads only?Please ponder over.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy