[Advaita-l] Vasana and Sukshma Sharira

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 19:09:45 EST 2022

Soma -PraNAms

There isno first time - The creation is beginningless since the root cause for karmaand vaasanas is the notion that I am jeeva due to ignorance of my true nature.Ignorance cannot have a beginning - For example, when did my ignorance ofChemistry start? From the beginning, I did not know Chemistry - but it can endwhen I gained the knowledge of Chemistry from the right teacher. The sameapplies to self-ignorance - one has to get the right knowledge from the rightteacher to gain self-knowledge.

Hari Om!

Sadananda