[Advaita-l] Vedanta class in English

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 03:11:57 EST 2022

श्रीवल्लभमहागणपति-शारदाम्बा-शङ्कराचार्यसद्गुरुभ्यो नमः
दयानन्दरूपं मदाचार्यं ईडे

ONLINE CLASSES IN ENGLISH ON

Mandukya Upanishad With Gaudapada Kaarika and Shankara Bhashya

Through Zoom

Every Sunday Starting 16th of Jan 2022
11.00 a.m. to 12.00 pm IST
By Kalyankumar Ji

To attend please WhatsApp, Arattai your request to +919710946652 as follows:

"Namaste. My name is ........ I would like to attend Mandukya Upanishad
class"

Our founder Kalyankumar ji has finished Taittiriyopanishad classes based on
Shankara Bhashya. Now he will continue with classes on Mandukya Upanishad.

The Mandukya Upanishad is part of Atharvaveda and comprises 12 verses on
OM. The shortest of all the Upanishads is the Mandukya Upanishad.  It is
often cited as the most important of the Upanishads. Gaudapada’s Kaarika is
studied along with the original verses based on the bhashya of Shankara
(Shankara's Commentary).

This Upanishad reveals the reality of oneself by analyzing the three states
of experiences (Avasthatraya-Prakriya). In the tradition it is said that
the study of this Upanishad alone is enough for attaining Moksha.

Om